Back to News
Posted on 10 Mar 2020
We kindly remind patients that:
- Each appointment is for one patient with one medical problem only.
- Please make a separate appointment for each member of your family or if you have more than one medical problem.
- If you feel your condition is medically urgent you can be seen in the Sit and Wait surgery each morning between 10am-11am, although not with the doctor of your choice and it may be necessary to wait.
- Each appointment is allocated a 10 minute time slot and some conditions/illnesses take longer to deal with and some take less.
We are unable to plan for every eventuality and at times things will run late.
Please be patient if you are affected by your GP or Nurse running late.
Additionally, when a patient needs to be admitted to hospital as an emergency this can take some time to arrange.
- Please don't expect clinicians to complete forms (e.g. holiday cancellation forms, insurance forms etc.) during an appointment. These should be left at reception for collection another day. Please note there is often a fee for this.
- If you find you no longer require your appointment please cancel in plenty of time, allowing us to re-use this appointment for another of our patients.
How to book or cancel your appointment:
- Online: if you are registered for our online services (if not, please ask at reception to register )
- By Telephone
- At Reception
Thank you for helping us to help you.