Bursted Wood Surgery welcomes new patients.
Registration takes place at Bursted Wood Surgery every day that the practice is open.
Firstly, to register as a patient at this surgery, you need to ensure you live within our practice boundary.
If you live within our boundary and would like to register with us, you will need to download and complete:
or you can see if you are within out boundary area below:
To register online:
- date of brith is in DD/MM/YYYY format
click here to complete the registration form online.
We will be in touch in the next 7-10 working days with additional information if we require any.
Don't forget -
- Become part of our growing community register your family.
- Take advantage of a comprehensive new patient check available to our newly registered patients.
- We are fully computerised. Take advantage of online services such as online appointment booking, repeat medication request, have access to your medical records and lab results. Please enquire about this too.
- We communicate via email. Contact us if you need any help with the registration form.
PAPER BASED REGISTRATIONS:
For paper based registration please print and bring these documents to the surgery
Once completed in full, please bring all forms along with proof of ID/residence documentation to verify you live within our practice boundary and hand in to one of our receptionists for processing.
Please note: The practice is only able to accept paper registration forms during the hours 11am-3pm.
We pride ourselves with a proactive approach to your health. When you register with our surgery, you will be invited to make an appointment for a health check within four months.
Health checks are usually undertaken by our Heath Care Assistant, who will ask you about your personal and family medical history. They will also ensure that any tests or checks you need are up-to-date.
Find out more
If you are an existing patient who is moving out of the above catchment area, please check if you fall within our outer boundary area.
We are pleased to share our latest survey results (.pdf, 52KB)